How To Buy From Us
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm.
TS3Cine Purchase Price includes C-Mount, Nikon Mount and 128GB Internal SSD Drive: $15,900
256GB Internal SSD Drive: $1000
Wireless Adapter: $299
Rechargeable Li-Ion TS3 Battery: $350
I/O Cable with Sync In/Out and Trigger BNCs: $250
PL Mount: $1200
Below you’ll find key information to maximize your rental experience.
Sales Policy: (Download PDF)
All purchases follow our standard COD payment process outlined below unless a Net 30 Account is in place and the account is in good standing.
Deposit & Sales Agreement:
A signed sales agreement as well as a non-refundable pre-pay check, money order or cash deposit may apply to large quantities, large dollar amounts or on special order items which are not normally stocked.
Before items are released, full payment must be received by one of the following methods: cash, wire transfer, cashier or bank check, company check or credit card. If you are paying by personal or company check, you must show a valid driver’s license and allow us to verify the pending transaction prior to release of merchandise. For personal checks, the driver’s license and the person accepting delivery must match the name on the check.
Prices & Shipping Charges:
Prices for all items found in sales quotations do not include shipping charges. Shipping is an additional cost covered by the purchaser.
Return & Exchange Policy:
We make every effort to ensure that customers are purchasing equipment and supplies that are consistent with their application. Time is spent prior to every purchase to avoid a situation that may result in a return of merchandise.
• No returns will be accepted without proper authorization.
• No returns or exchanges on Special Order or Non-stocking items.
• Any returns must be made within fourteen (14) days of the receipt of your complete order.
• No returns on expendable items.
• No refunds or exchanges on purchases after fourteen (14) days of order receipt.
• An additional missing item(s) or damaged product fee of 3% may be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals (i.e., any product not in “like new” condition). Plasma and LCD large screen display products cannot be returned without the original packaging or if they have been previously mounted.
• Items can be returned or exchanged for equal or greater value only if they are unopened, in the original box with packing material, contents, accessories, manuals, documentation and blank warranty cards in their original condition. Items must be delivered (Not Shipped) in the same condition as when they left the Rule Boston Camera facility.
If any of the above conditions are not met, Rule Boston Camera reserves the right to refuse the return. Credit for returned items must be used within one year of the original date of invoice.
Before returning any merchandise, contact your sales rep with your Bill of Sale number.
Return & Exchange Requirements:
• A minimum 15% restocking fee will be charged on any opened or unopened box products unless there is a defect in the equipment.
• Please check that all items on your packing slip have been accounted for upon receipt of your purchase. Take time to carefully open, unpack and inspect the condition of all equipment, taking care not to damage the manufacturer’s original packaging.
• Do not write on or complete the manufacturer’s warranty cards or throw away any packaging materials such as boxes, instructions, inserts, bags, etc., until you are sure you want to keep the equipment. Rule Boston Camera will not accept equipment for return if the warranty cards have been completed or if the associated documentation is missing or damaged.
• All claims for damaged or missing items must be reported to Rule Boston Camera within three (3) business days of receipt of equipment. In the event your package arrives damaged, it is your responsibility to contact the shipping carrier to inspect the package to assure full refund or replacement.
If any of the above conditions are not met, Rule Boston Camera reserves the right to refuse the return.